It's CRAZY to think that 3 years ago at this time, Husband and I were gearing up for our move to NFLD. Neither of us had ever been, and we were anxious/excited about what 2008, 2009 and 2010 would bring for us. So now year 3 of our 3-year-LDP is officially up, and we're pretty sure we know where we're headed next...and that's exciting :)
I've never been big on resolutions (suffice it to say I have trouble commiting...) but there are definitely a few things that I'm going to "try" to do more of this year:
1) Leave my ipod at home. I always have that dumb thing in my ear when I'm flying, shopping, etc. It's antisocial. And I need to stop. So I'm going to try to only have it when walking. Which is #2.....
2) WALK more. I've come to despise working out, mostly because I feel that public gyms are scary places, designed to inflict hours of torture on all who enter....So instead of being a gym bunny, I need to just walk, outside, everyday. With my music, and my dog :)
3) Drink less pepsi and coffee (preferably NONE), and more tea and water.
4) Take more photos just for ME. I've gotten away from landscape and nature photography because it makes me feel a little cliche (ie..."Oh look! A closeup of a flower! Ingenious!") But it also makes me happy. And in our new posting, I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of opportunity for landscape photography... :)
5) Figure out how to import my old blog into this one. Sigh.