Dorian + Amy were married at my home church in Western PEI in July. I am so, SO THRILLED that they planned there wedding for July, and that even with my growing belly I was able to keep their wedding on my schedule for the summer ;)
Some of my favourite things about this wedding:
- The bridesmaids dresses. Pale blue, pale yellow, mint, coral, and pale purple. OH my land.
- The flower halos that Ashley (sister, bridesmaid, and mother of the flower girl!) made for Amy + Miss T (the flower girl).
- All the happiness :)
- The soft, peaceful worship music Amy had playing while the girls got ready at her parent's home.
- PEI = RED DIRT!!! Hooray!!!
- Simple, rustic bouquets of white baby's breath. So gorgeous.
- The CAKE! There were pinecones on it!
- Getting to watch these two be so completely in love, and take the first step in the rest of their life together :)
One of my favourite shots of the day :)
But these COLOURS. Honestly. I want these dresses to be mine, to just wear everyday. Around the house.
I don't know about you…but I think they're going to be pretty happy together ;)